There are various type of Antiguan visa application form are available for you to apply. The type of Antiguan visa form you will need to use depends on the purpose, length of your trip and the frequency of trips you will be taking to Antigua and Barbuda. If you require information such as Antiguan consulate contact details , visa info for Antigua and Barbuda, and other travel information please use the dropdown menu, below.
Types of Antiguan Visa Forms for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom.
- Antiguan tourist visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is used to apply for a short period of leisure travel in Antigua and Barbuda and no business activities permitted with the short term tourist visa for Antigua and Barbuda.
- Antiguan visitor visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is required to be completed for a short period of travel to visit friends and family in Antigua and Barbuda and no business activities are permitted.
- Antiguan business visa form for British citizens and permanent residents in the United Kingdom has to be completed for participating in short-term business activity in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Antiguan transit visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom may be required to completed for transferring through a port in Antigua and Barbuda to a third destination.
Please note: In individual cases, you may be required to provide additional documents. Antiguan visa rules and regulations can and do, very occasionally change overnight. We accept no responsibilty for any such changes. To learn more information click on Disclaimer Information.
Required Steps to Complete an Antiguan Visa Application in Paper for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom
In most cases, you will able to submit a paper application when the online application is not available. Please contact the Antiguan visa office accredited to your city or town. The below steps are generally required to apply for any type of Antiguan visa application forms in paper:
- Find the nearest Antiguan embassy or consulate accredited to the city or town you live in.
- Make an appointment with a Antiguan visa officer.
- Verify the required documents required for the type of Antiguan visa you are applying for.
- Complete the visa application form for the type of Antiguan visa you wanted to apply for.
- Pay the Antiguan visa application fee.
- Submit the visa application form with the required documents.
Please contact the Antiguan Embassy in London or the nearest Antiguan consulate accredited to the United Kingdom for more information.
Antiguan Entry Visa Types Available for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the UK
Single Entry visa for Antiguan: A single-entry visa allows its holder to enter Antiguan only once, within the given period of time, as mentioned in the visa sticker affixed to their passport. Once the visa holder exits the territory of Antiguan or visa region associated with Antiguan, he or she can no longer go back, even if they have not spend in Antiguan the number of days as permitted by the Antiguan embassy that issued them the visa.
Double Entry visa for Antiguan: In general, a double-entry visa applies the same way as the single-entry visa explained above. The sole difference between a single-entry and a double-entry visa is that the second gives you the chance to go once more back to Antiguan
Multiple Entry visa for Antiguan: This type of visa allows the holder of the visa to enter Antiguan mutiple times with visa validity period.
What Are The Steps to Apply for an Antiguan Visa for British Nationals?
To apply for an Antiguan visa in the United Kingdom, then follow the steps given below:
- Check if you need to apply for an Antiguan Visa.
- Know when is the right time to apply for your Antigua and Barbuda visa!
- Figure out what type of Antiguan visa you will need.
- Find out where you should lodge your Antiguan visa application.
- Fill in the right Antiguan visa form.
- Collect the documents required for Antiguan visa.
- Make a visa appointment and attend the visa interview.
- Submit your biometrics.
- Pay the Antiguan visa fee.
Please Note: Please consult Antiguan consulate in British as visa regulations for Antigua and Barbuda can and often change overnight. In individual cases, additional documents required for Antiguan visa. We accept no responsibility as we have no affiliation with the embassy of Antigua and Barbuda in the United Kingdom or their visa section.
What are the common questions asked by an Antiguan visa officer?
Going for a visa interview at the Antiguan consulate in London? The visa officer at the Antiguan consulate will look over your application and ask you questions if they wish to clarify anything. It is best to answer these questions honestly.
Typical questions asked at the Antiguan visa interview include:
- What is your purpose of your trip to Antigua and Barbuda?
- Do you know anyone living in Antigua and Barbuda?
- What is your current occupation? How long have you been in your current occupation?
- If you are a student, when will the studies finish?
- How will you support yourself whilst in Antigua and Barbuda?
- Have you ever travelled to other countries?
- Who will pay for your trip to Antigua and Barbuda?
- What are your plans when you return from your trip from Antigua and Barbuda?
- What will you do if your Antiguan visa application is rejected?
What are the usual reasons for getting your Antiguan visa denied??
Common reasons why your Antiguan visa application got rejected include:
- Lack of funds – you must be able to afford your trip Antigua and Barbuda and you must provide documents to show that you can.
- Proof of accommodation not provided – you must be able to show where you will be staying in Antigua and Barbuda and you can easily do this by providing a hotel reservation in Antigua and Barbuda.
- The visa officer thinks you will not return to your home country – you must make it clear that you intend to leave Antigua and Barbuda and return to your home country before the expiry of your visa. You can do this by providing documents that show you have ties where you live, such as an employment letter or proof that you own your home etc.
- No proof of residence – you must be able to prove that you can live in the country of your residence legally, so you must provide proof of residence.