There are various type of Aruban visa application form are available for you to apply. The type of Aruban visa form you will need to use depends on the purpose, length of your trip and the frequency of trips you will be taking to Aruba. If you require information such as Aruban consulate contact details , visa info for Aruba, and other travel information please use the dropdown menu, below.
Types of Aruban Visa Forms for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom.
- Aruban tourist visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is used to apply for a short period of leisure travel in Aruba and no business activities permitted with the short term tourist visa for Aruba.
- Aruban visitor visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is required to be completed for a short period of travel to visit friends and family in Aruba and no business activities are permitted.
- Aruban business visa form for British citizens and permanent residents in the United Kingdom has to be completed for participating in short-term business activity in Aruba.
- Aruban transit visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom may be required to completed for transferring through a port in Aruba to a third destination.
Please note: In individual cases, you may be required to provide additional documents. Aruban visa rules and regulations can and do, very occasionally change overnight. We accept no responsibilty for any such changes. To learn more information click on Disclaimer Information.
Required Steps to Complete an Aruban Visa Application in Paper for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom
In most cases, you will able to submit a paper application when the online application is not available. Please contact the Aruban visa office accredited to your city or town. The below steps are generally required to apply for any type of Aruban visa application forms in paper:
- Find the nearest Aruban embassy or consulate accredited to the city or town you live in.
- Make an appointment with a Aruban visa officer.
- Verify the required documents required for the type of Aruban visa you are applying for.
- Complete the visa application form for the type of Aruban visa you wanted to apply for.
- Pay the Aruban visa application fee.
- Submit the visa application form with the required documents.
Please contact the Aruban Embassy in London or the nearest Aruban consulate accredited to the United Kingdom for more information.
Aruban Entry Visa Types Available for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the UK
Single Entry visa for Aruban: A single-entry visa allows its holder to enter Aruban only once, within the given period of time, as mentioned in the visa sticker affixed to their passport. Once the visa holder exits the territory of Aruban or visa region associated with Aruban, he or she can no longer go back, even if they have not spend in Aruban the number of days as permitted by the Aruban embassy that issued them the visa.
Double Entry visa for Aruban: In general, a double-entry visa applies the same way as the single-entry visa explained above. The sole difference between a single-entry and a double-entry visa is that the second gives you the chance to go once more back to Aruban
Multiple Entry visa for Aruban: This type of visa allows the holder of the visa to enter Aruban mutiple times with visa validity period.
What Are The Steps to Apply for an Aruban Visa for British Nationals?
To apply for an Aruban visa in the United Kingdom, then follow the steps given below:
- Check if you need to apply for an Aruban Visa.
- Know when is the right time to apply for your Aruba visa!
- Figure out what type of Aruban visa you will need.
- Find out where you should lodge your Aruban visa application.
- Fill in the right Aruban visa form.
- Collect the documents required for Aruban visa.
- Make a visa appointment and attend the visa interview.
- Submit your biometrics.
- Pay the Aruban visa fee.
Please Note: Please consult Aruban consulate in British as visa regulations for Aruba can and often change overnight. In individual cases, additional documents required for Aruban visa. We accept no responsibility as we have no affiliation with the embassy of Aruba in the United Kingdom or their visa section.
What are the common questions asked by an Aruban visa officer?
Going for a visa interview at the Aruban consulate in London? The visa officer at the Aruban consulate will look over your application and ask you questions if they wish to clarify anything. It is best to answer these questions honestly.
Typical questions asked at the Aruban visa interview include:
- What is your purpose of your trip to Aruba?
- Do you know anyone living in Aruba?
- What is your current occupation? How long have you been in your current occupation?
- If you are a student, when will the studies finish?
- How will you support yourself whilst in Aruba?
- Have you ever travelled to other countries?
- Who will pay for your trip to Aruba?
- What are your plans when you return from your trip from Aruba?
- What will you do if your Aruban visa application is rejected?
What are the usual reasons for getting your Aruban visa denied??
Common reasons why your Aruban visa application got rejected include:
- Lack of funds – you must be able to afford your trip Aruba and you must provide documents to show that you can.
- Proof of accommodation not provided – you must be able to show where you will be staying in Aruba and you can easily do this by providing a hotel reservation in Aruba.
- The visa officer thinks you will not return to your home country – you must make it clear that you intend to leave Aruba and return to your home country before the expiry of your visa. You can do this by providing documents that show you have ties where you live, such as an employment letter or proof that you own your home etc.
- No proof of residence – you must be able to prove that you can live in the country of your residence legally, so you must provide proof of residence.