There are various type of Bosniak visa application form are available for you to apply. The type of Bosniak visa form you will need to use depends on the purpose, length of your trip and the frequency of trips you will be taking to Bosnia and Herzegovina. If you require information such as Bosniak consulate contact details , visa info for Bosnia and Herzegovina, and other travel information please use the dropdown menu, below.
Types of Bosniak Visa Forms for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom.
- Bosniak tourist visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is used to apply for a short period of leisure travel in Bosnia and Herzegovina and no business activities permitted with the short term tourist visa for Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Bosniak visitor visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is required to be completed for a short period of travel to visit friends and family in Bosnia and Herzegovina and no business activities are permitted.
- Bosniak business visa form for British citizens and permanent residents in the United Kingdom has to be completed for participating in short-term business activity in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Bosniak transit visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom may be required to completed for transferring through a port in Bosnia and Herzegovina to a third destination.
Please note: In individual cases, you may be required to provide additional documents. Bosniak visa rules and regulations can and do, very occasionally change overnight. We accept no responsibilty for any such changes. To learn more information click on Disclaimer Information.
Required Steps to Complete a Bosniak Visa Application in Paper for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom
In most cases, you will able to submit a paper application when the online application is not available. Please contact the Bosniak visa office accredited to your city or town. The below steps are generally required to apply for any type of Bosniak visa application forms in paper:
- Find the nearest Bosniak embassy or consulate accredited to the city or town you live in.
- Make an appointment with a Bosniak visa officer.
- Verify the required documents required for the type of Bosniak visa you are applying for.
- Complete the visa application form for the type of Bosniak visa you wanted to apply for.
- Pay the Bosniak visa application fee.
- Submit the visa application form with the required documents.
Please contact the Bosniak Embassy in London or the nearest Bosniak consulate accredited to the United Kingdom for more information.
Bosniak Entry Visa Types Available for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the UK
Single Entry visa for Bosniak: A single-entry visa allows its holder to enter Bosniak only once, within the given period of time, as mentioned in the visa sticker affixed to their passport. Once the visa holder exits the territory of Bosniak or visa region associated with Bosniak, he or she can no longer go back, even if they have not spend in Bosniak the number of days as permitted by the Bosniak embassy that issued them the visa.
Double Entry visa for Bosniak: In general, a double-entry visa applies the same way as the single-entry visa explained above. The sole difference between a single-entry and a double-entry visa is that the second gives you the chance to go once more back to Bosniak
Multiple Entry visa for Bosniak: This type of visa allows the holder of the visa to enter Bosniak mutiple times with visa validity period.
What Are The Steps to Apply for an Bosniak Visa for British Nationals?
To apply for an Bosniak visa in the United Kingdom, then follow the steps given below:
- Check if you need to apply for a Bosniak Visa.
- Know when is the right time to apply for your Bosnia and Herzegovina visa!
- Figure out what type of Bosniak visa you will need.
- Find out where you should lodge your Bosniak visa application.
- Fill in the right Bosniak visa form.
- Collect the documents required for Bosniak visa.
- Make a visa appointment and attend the visa interview.
- Submit your biometrics.
- Pay the Bosniak visa fee.
Please Note: Please consult Bosniak consulate in British as visa regulations for Bosnia and Herzegovina can and often change overnight. In individual cases, additional documents required for Bosniak visa. We accept no responsibility as we have no affiliation with the embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in the United Kingdom or their visa section.
What are the common questions asked by a Bosniak visa officer?
Going for a visa interview at the Bosniak consulate in London? The visa officer at the Bosniak consulate will look over your application and ask you questions if they wish to clarify anything. It is best to answer these questions honestly.
Typical questions asked at the Bosniak visa interview include:
- What is your purpose of your trip to Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- Do you know anyone living in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- What is your current occupation? How long have you been in your current occupation?
- If you are a student, when will the studies finish?
- How will you support yourself whilst in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- Have you ever travelled to other countries?
- Who will pay for your trip to Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- What are your plans when you return from your trip from Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- What will you do if your Bosniak visa application is rejected?
What are the usual reasons for getting your Bosniak visa denied??
Common reasons why your Bosniak visa application got rejected include:
- Lack of funds – you must be able to afford your trip Bosnia and Herzegovina and you must provide documents to show that you can.
- Proof of accommodation not provided – you must be able to show where you will be staying in Bosnia and Herzegovina and you can easily do this by providing a hotel reservation in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The visa officer thinks you will not return to your home country – you must make it clear that you intend to leave Bosnia and Herzegovina and return to your home country before the expiry of your visa. You can do this by providing documents that show you have ties where you live, such as an employment letter or proof that you own your home etc.
- No proof of residence – you must be able to prove that you can live in the country of your residence legally, so you must provide proof of residence.