Main Languages Spoken in Bulgaria - Bulgarian Language Phrase Guide for British Nationals
Visiting Bulgaria from British and want to know how to order your food in Bulgarian? Talk to the locals in Bulgaria with our Bulgarian language phrases guide.
Main Languages Spoken in Bulgaria: Bulgarian 84.5%, Turkish 9.6%, Roma 4.1%, other and unspecified 1.8% (2001 census).
The Bulgarian language phrases guide shows you how to say the every day phrases to ordering food at restaurants in Bulgaria. Order your Bulgarian language phrase guide from here.
Bulgarian Language Lessons Online for Beginners – There are several free Bulgarian language lesson for beginners, with basic Bulgarian phrases and video clips to help you pronounce Bulgarian words easily.
Bulgarian Language Lessons Online for Business – Are you looking for Bulgarian language courses for you or your company’s staff? Several Bulgarian language schools in your area offer private Bulgarian tuition classes or small Bulgarian classes.
Bulgarian Language Apps - With Bulgarian language App you can leave your bulky Bulgarian language dictionary and Bulgarian exercise textbooks at home and load up on these mobile Bulgarian apps that will have you speaking the Bulgarian language in no time.
Tips on How to Learn Bulgarian Language Fast
Learning Bulgarian language does not need to be a slow or tedious process. You can speed up the process the Bulgarian language, despite the fact it requires hard work and effort.
Follow the tips below on how to learn Bulgarian language phrases fast, and you will be on your way to mastering Bulgarian language quicker than you ever imagined.
- Set short term language learning goals with focus on specific, tangible outcomes in Bulgarian language.
- Learn the right words - Strategize and prioritize your learning by focusing on top 300 words in Bulgarian language.
- Use flashcards to learn Bulgarian language faster.
- Start using Bulgarian language all day, every day, and use your normal everyday activities as part of your language learning process.
- Watch movies Bulgarian language and use subtitles
- Seek out real-life practice - Get talking right away in Bulgarian language, from the very early stages of your language learning journey!
How Can You Sound More Like Native Bulgarian Speaker?
The first question we need to address is why you want to sound more like a native speaker in Bulgaria.
Lots of language learners of Bulgarian language do not too much about pronunciation. They think that as long as people can get what they are saying, that’s all that matters.
Ofcouse, there is some truth in this: you do not need a perfect accent in Bulgarian language to communicate well with native speakers in Bulgaria.
But the more you sound like a native speaker, the easier it is for them to understand you. And the easier it is for people to understand you, the more they enjoy talking to you. This comes in handy, given that you need to talk to people to learn their language in Bulgaria.
What Are The Best Tips to Improve Your Speaking Skills in Bulgarian Language?
Here are some ideas for how you can work on this aspect of your speaking Bulgarian Language.
- Speak to yourself or a plant or a pet in Bulgarian Language
- Use Bulgarian language app
- Always speak in full sentences
- Practice thinking in Bulgarian Language
- Learn words in chunks
- Learn filling words
- Take time to practice speaking
- Listen to the sound of words as they are really pronounced
- Work on where the language comes from in your mouth
- Do sentence building exercises
- Record yourself speaking in Bulgarian Language
What Are The Common Phrases You Need to Know in Bulgarian language?
When you want to start making conversation in Bulgarian language, it is always a good idea to know a few basic phrases in Bulgarian language.
Here are some useful phrases to help you engage in a conversation in Bulgarian language.
- My name is ________. What’s yours?
- Please and Thank You
- I don’t speak your language well
- I’m sorry/excuse me
- Can you please repeat that?
- I need help
- Call the ambulance/police
- Where is the restroom/bathroom?
- How much does this cost?
- Numbers 1-100
- Do you speak English?
What Are The Important Phrases in Bulgarian Language to Get Information?
When traveling to Bulgaria from British, it is not easy to plan for everything ahead of time. Sometimes you need to ask questions in Bulgarian language to get information. Here are some common questions you are likely to use.
- Where is…?
- How do I get to…?
- Can you show me on a map?
- Could you write that down
- What is this?
- Do you have..?
- Do you have anything cheaper?
- Do you like…?
- What is the best…?
- What do you recommend?
- How do you say…?
- Where can I…?
- How far is…?