Main Languages Spoken in Cocos Keeling Islands - Malay Language Phrase Guide for British Nationals
Visiting Cocos Keeling Islands from British and want to know how to order your food in Malay? Talk to the locals in Cocos Keeling Islands with our Malay language phrases guide.
Main Languages Spoken in Cocos Keeling Islands: Malay (Cocos dialect), English.
The Malay language phrases guide shows you how to say the every day phrases to ordering food at restaurants in Cocos Keeling Islands. Order your Malay language phrase guide from here.
Malay Language Lessons Online for Beginners – There are several free Malay language lesson for beginners, with basic Malay phrases and video clips to help you pronounce Malay words easily.
Malay Language Lessons Online for Business – Are you looking for Malay language courses for you or your company’s staff? Several Malay language schools in your area offer private Malay tuition classes or small Malay classes.
Malay Language Apps - With Malay language App you can leave your bulky Malay language dictionary and Malay exercise textbooks at home and load up on these mobile Malay apps that will have you speaking the Malay language in no time.
Tips on How to Learn Malay Language Fast
Learning Malay language does not need to be a slow or tedious process. You can speed up the process the Malay language, despite the fact it requires hard work and effort.
Follow the tips below on how to learn Malay language phrases fast, and you will be on your way to mastering Malay language quicker than you ever imagined.
- Set short term language learning goals with focus on specific, tangible outcomes in Malay language.
- Learn the right words - Strategize and prioritize your learning by focusing on top 300 words in Malay language.
- Use flashcards to learn Malay language faster.
- Start using Malay language all day, every day, and use your normal everyday activities as part of your language learning process.
- Watch movies Malay language and use subtitles
- Seek out real-life practice - Get talking right away in Malay language, from the very early stages of your language learning journey!
How Can You Sound More Like Native Malay Speaker?
The first question we need to address is why you want to sound more like a native speaker in Cocos Keeling Islands.
Lots of language learners of Malay language do not too much about pronunciation. They think that as long as people can get what they are saying, that’s all that matters.
Ofcouse, there is some truth in this: you do not need a perfect accent in Malay language to communicate well with native speakers in Cocos Keeling Islands.
But the more you sound like a native speaker, the easier it is for them to understand you. And the easier it is for people to understand you, the more they enjoy talking to you. This comes in handy, given that you need to talk to people to learn their language in Cocos Keeling Islands.
What Are The Best Tips to Improve Your Speaking Skills in Malay Language?
Here are some ideas for how you can work on this aspect of your speaking Malay Language.
- Speak to yourself or a plant or a pet in Malay Language
- Use Malay language app
- Always speak in full sentences
- Practice thinking in Malay Language
- Learn words in chunks
- Learn filling words
- Take time to practice speaking
- Listen to the sound of words as they are really pronounced
- Work on where the language comes from in your mouth
- Do sentence building exercises
- Record yourself speaking in Malay Language
What Are The Common Phrases You Need to Know in Malay language?
When you want to start making conversation in Malay language, it is always a good idea to know a few basic phrases in Malay language.
Here are some useful phrases to help you engage in a conversation in Malay language.
- My name is ________. What’s yours?
- Please and Thank You
- I don’t speak your language well
- I’m sorry/excuse me
- Can you please repeat that?
- I need help
- Call the ambulance/police
- Where is the restroom/bathroom?
- How much does this cost?
- Numbers 1-100
- Do you speak English?
What Are The Important Phrases in Malay Language to Get Information?
When traveling to Cocos Keeling Islands from British, it is not easy to plan for everything ahead of time. Sometimes you need to ask questions in Malay language to get information. Here are some common questions you are likely to use.
- Where is…?
- How do I get to…?
- Can you show me on a map?
- Could you write that down
- What is this?
- Do you have..?
- Do you have anything cheaper?
- Do you like…?
- What is the best…?
- What do you recommend?
- How do you say…?
- Where can I…?
- How far is…?