Equatorial Guinea Tourist Information for Travellers from the United Kingdom
There are various tourist activities in Equatorial Guinea which a traveller from the United Kingdom can undertake. These include visiting major tourist attractions in Equatorial Guinea, adventures such as hiking and kayaking as well as organised tours in Equatorial Guinea. If you require information such as Equatoguinean consulate contact details , visa info for Equatorial Guinea, and other travel information please use the dropdown menu, below.
- Tourist Attractions in Equatorial Guinea Big and small, urban or rural, Equatoguinean cities have hundreds of years of history and that displays the indescribable Equatorial Guinea charm that makes them such a delight to visit. If you are travelling from the United Kingdom to Equatorial Guinea, then click on Top Tourist Attractions in Equatorial Guinea.
- Places to Visit in Equatorial Guinea - Many travellers from the United Kingdom, especially those visiting Equatorial Guinea for the first time, only visit Malabo. And yes, you do need to visit the capital. Here’s a primer on where you might go, all places to visit in Equatorial Guinea that have been tourist tested by countless other travelers from the United Kingdom and elsewhere.
- Things to Do in Equatorial Guinea - With so much to see and do in Equatorial Guinea, it’s hard to narrow it down to the essentials while still having an experience that’s a good balance of everything the Equatorial Guinea has to offer for visitors from the United Kingdom. We have selected the some places which are well known, others off the beaten path to help you plan a long weekend, a longer trip, or even your next few visits in Equatorial Guinea from Things to Do in Equatorial Guinea.
Travelling from the United Kingdom to Equatorial Guinea - Top Tips for Getting The Best Out of Your Trip to Equatorial Guinea
- Make sure to read the descriptions of the excursions as some tours may require you to wear or bring certain clothing and equipment.
- Look for excursions in Equatorial Guinea that you think you will enjoy rather than being pushed into something you will not like by travel agents or tour guides.
- Find out all the essential information on travel excursions in Equatorial Guinea, such as how to find the best deals and where to purchase them from prior to leaving the United Kingdom.
- For big, busy Equatoguinean events if possible book in advance from the United Kingdom.
- Check out the events reviews and ratings from fellow travellers, before booking.
- Do some research on upcoming events in Equatorial Guinea before leaving the United Kingdom so you know what to pack, wear and bring to the events.
- Inquire essential information on events in , such as finding the best event and festival deals prior to leaving the United Kingdom.
Travelling from the UK to Equatorial Guinea? Tips For Using City Tour Passes In AfghanistanEquatorial Guinea
- Always plan before leaving the United Kingdom, research the tourist attractions and services included in the City Passes available in the United Kingdom.
- Compare whether it is cheaper and easier using the Malabo City Pass than travelling to each attraction on your own.
- Look out for any special discounts or coupons on tours and tourist attractions in the United Kingdom.
- Check the reviews and ratings of the Malabo City Pass before purchasing it.
- Make sure to make the most out of your Tourist Attraction City Pass as they have an expiration date.
- Be sure to check the terms and conditions along with the benefits the Malabo City Pass offers before purchasing.
- Before departing the United Kingdom, try and pack two currency cards instead of just one.
Travelling from the United Kingdom? Tips For What Travel Guides To Use In Equatorial Guinea
Love Travelling? Use a Travel Guide to Plan Your Dream Trip in Equatorial Guinea!
- To get the best out of your holiday in Equatorial Guinea it is highly recommended you look at various travel guides to plan your trip.
- Using Independent Online Guides written by Equatoguinean locals can often be the best way to experience a city.
- Crowdsourced Travel Guides such as TripAdvisor are great as they have everything a London Heathrow Airport tourist wants to know.
- Miscellaneous Travel Guide Websites are highly popular with young London Heathrow Airport travellers Traditional Travel Guide Books are also good to use when looking for Equatoguinean museums, tourist sights and attractions.
- Inquire essential information on travel guides for Equatorial Guinea, such as how to find the best travel guide and where to look for them prior to leaving the United Kingdom.
What is The Night Life Like in Equatorial Guinea for Travellers from the United Kingdom?
Travelling to Malabo or any other cities in Equatorial Guinea from the United Kingdom and wants to know the what are the good night hangout places, best places to eat in Equatorial Guinea or what do the locals in Equatorial Guinea do at night? Use the links and information below to learn more about the nightlife in Equatorial Guinea.
- View our Nightlife in Equatorial Guinea for visitors from the United Kingdom which includes recommendations on where to find the best bars and clubs in the Equatoguinean capital, Malabo. If clubbing does not take your fancy then a quiet drink may do. Bars in Malabo which offer a social drink and a chance to meet new people in Equatorial Guinea.
- Eating out is one of the many pleasures of visiting Equatorial Guinea. For anyone travelling from the United Kingdom, Malabo will bring you a huge diversity of meal types, but we strongly recommend to get out of the centre of Malabo to discover the best places where you can eat the good Equatoguinean food at affordable prices.
- Malabo is a great place with a wide range of things to do at night for any visitors from the United Kingdom. If you want to go for a glamorous night out visiting musical concerts, orchestra or cinema then visit Food in Equatorial Guinea.
What Types of Accommodation Are Available in Equatorial Guinea for Travellers?
Travelling to Equatorial Guinea and need a place to stay? From stylish design hotels in the cities of Equatorial Guinea to budget hostels in the rural areas - find the best accommodation options for your stay in Malabo and other cities in Equatorial Guinea here.
- Booking Hotels in Equatorial Guinea - Book luxury hotels in Malabo and other major cities in Equatorial Guinea at the lowest price. It is very easy to book your next hotel deals 24/7 from Best Hotels in Equatorial Guinea
- Good B and B Accommodation in Equatorial Guinea - Find your cheap B&B in Equatorial Guinea - Compare over 200 B and B accommodation in Equatorial Guinea by clicking on B&B Accommdation in Equatorial Guinea
- Cheap Holiday Rentals in Equatorial Guinea - Book the perfect holiday rental in Equatorial Guinea. Book the perfect trip with holiday apartments, serviced apartments, and apartment rentals in Equatorial Guinea from low price at Best Holiday Rentals in Equatorial Guinea.
- Good Hostels in Afghanistan - Pick the right hostel in Afghanistan for you to meet the world. Our hostels in Malabo and others cities in Equatorial Guinea has everything you need for a great stay! Book now at Cheap Hostels in Equatorial Guinea.