There are various type of Fijian visa application form are available for you to apply. The type of Fijian visa form you will need to use depends on the purpose, length of your trip and the frequency of trips you will be taking to Fiji. If you require information such as Fijian consulate contact details , visa info for Fiji, and other travel information please use the dropdown menu, below.
Types of Fijian Visa Forms for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom.
- Fijian tourist visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is used to apply for a short period of leisure travel in Fiji and no business activities permitted with the short term tourist visa for Fiji.
- Fijian visitor visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is required to be completed for a short period of travel to visit friends and family in Fiji and no business activities are permitted.
- Fijian business visa form for British citizens and permanent residents in the United Kingdom has to be completed for participating in short-term business activity in Fiji.
- Fijian transit visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom may be required to completed for transferring through a port in Fiji to a third destination.
Please note: In individual cases, you may be required to provide additional documents. Fijian visa rules and regulations can and do, very occasionally change overnight. We accept no responsibilty for any such changes. To learn more information click on Disclaimer Information.
Required Steps to Complete a Fijian Visa Application in Paper for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom
In most cases, you will able to submit a paper application when the online application is not available. Please contact the Fijian visa office accredited to your city or town. The below steps are generally required to apply for any type of Fijian visa application forms in paper:
- Find the nearest Fijian embassy or consulate accredited to the city or town you live in.
- Make an appointment with a Fijian visa officer.
- Verify the required documents required for the type of Fijian visa you are applying for.
- Complete the visa application form for the type of Fijian visa you wanted to apply for.
- Pay the Fijian visa application fee.
- Submit the visa application form with the required documents.
Please contact the Fijian Embassy in London or the nearest Fijian consulate accredited to the United Kingdom for more information.
Fijian Entry Visa Types Available for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the UK
Single Entry visa for Fijian: A single-entry visa allows its holder to enter Fijian only once, within the given period of time, as mentioned in the visa sticker affixed to their passport. Once the visa holder exits the territory of Fijian or visa region associated with Fijian, he or she can no longer go back, even if they have not spend in Fijian the number of days as permitted by the Fijian embassy that issued them the visa.
Double Entry visa for Fijian: In general, a double-entry visa applies the same way as the single-entry visa explained above. The sole difference between a single-entry and a double-entry visa is that the second gives you the chance to go once more back to Fijian
Multiple Entry visa for Fijian: This type of visa allows the holder of the visa to enter Fijian mutiple times with visa validity period.
What Are The Steps to Apply for an Fijian Visa for British Nationals?
To apply for an Fijian visa in the United Kingdom, then follow the steps given below:
- Check if you need to apply for a Fijian Visa.
- Know when is the right time to apply for your Fiji visa!
- Figure out what type of Fijian visa you will need.
- Find out where you should lodge your Fijian visa application.
- Fill in the right Fijian visa form.
- Collect the documents required for Fijian visa.
- Make a visa appointment and attend the visa interview.
- Submit your biometrics.
- Pay the Fijian visa fee.
Please Note: Please consult Fijian consulate in British as visa regulations for Fiji can and often change overnight. In individual cases, additional documents required for Fijian visa. We accept no responsibility as we have no affiliation with the embassy of Fiji in the United Kingdom or their visa section.
What are the common questions asked by a Fijian visa officer?
Going for a visa interview at the Fijian consulate in London? The visa officer at the Fijian consulate will look over your application and ask you questions if they wish to clarify anything. It is best to answer these questions honestly.
Typical questions asked at the Fijian visa interview include:
- What is your purpose of your trip to Fiji?
- Do you know anyone living in Fiji?
- What is your current occupation? How long have you been in your current occupation?
- If you are a student, when will the studies finish?
- How will you support yourself whilst in Fiji?
- Have you ever travelled to other countries?
- Who will pay for your trip to Fiji?
- What are your plans when you return from your trip from Fiji?
- What will you do if your Fijian visa application is rejected?
What are the usual reasons for getting your Fijian visa denied??
Common reasons why your Fijian visa application got rejected include:
- Lack of funds – you must be able to afford your trip Fiji and you must provide documents to show that you can.
- Proof of accommodation not provided – you must be able to show where you will be staying in Fiji and you can easily do this by providing a hotel reservation in Fiji.
- The visa officer thinks you will not return to your home country – you must make it clear that you intend to leave Fiji and return to your home country before the expiry of your visa. You can do this by providing documents that show you have ties where you live, such as an employment letter or proof that you own your home etc.
- No proof of residence – you must be able to prove that you can live in the country of your residence legally, so you must provide proof of residence.