There are various type of Guinea-Bissau national visa application form are available for you to apply. The type of Guinea-Bissau national visa form you will need to use depends on the purpose, length of your trip and the frequency of trips you will be taking to Guinea-Bissau. If you require information such as Guinea-Bissau national consulate contact details , visa info for Guinea-Bissau, and other travel information please use the dropdown menu, below.
Types of Guinea-Bissau national Visa Forms for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom.
- Guinea-Bissau national tourist visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is used to apply for a short period of leisure travel in Guinea-Bissau and no business activities permitted with the short term tourist visa for Guinea-Bissau.
- Guinea-Bissau national visitor visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is required to be completed for a short period of travel to visit friends and family in Guinea-Bissau and no business activities are permitted.
- Guinea-Bissau national business visa form for British citizens and permanent residents in the United Kingdom has to be completed for participating in short-term business activity in Guinea-Bissau.
- Guinea-Bissau national transit visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom may be required to completed for transferring through a port in Guinea-Bissau to a third destination.
Please note: In individual cases, you may be required to provide additional documents. Guinea-Bissau national visa rules and regulations can and do, very occasionally change overnight. We accept no responsibilty for any such changes. To learn more information click on Disclaimer Information.
Required Steps to Complete a Guinea-Bissau national Visa Application in Paper for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom
In most cases, you will able to submit a paper application when the online application is not available. Please contact the Guinea-Bissau national visa office accredited to your city or town. The below steps are generally required to apply for any type of Guinea-Bissau national visa application forms in paper:
- Find the nearest Guinea-Bissau national embassy or consulate accredited to the city or town you live in.
- Make an appointment with a Guinea-Bissau national visa officer.
- Verify the required documents required for the type of Guinea-Bissau national visa you are applying for.
- Complete the visa application form for the type of Guinea-Bissau national visa you wanted to apply for.
- Pay the Guinea-Bissau national visa application fee.
- Submit the visa application form with the required documents.
Please contact the Guinea-Bissau national Embassy in London or the nearest Guinea-Bissau national consulate accredited to the United Kingdom for more information.
Guinea-Bissau national Entry Visa Types Available for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the UK
Single Entry visa for Guinea-Bissau national: A single-entry visa allows its holder to enter Guinea-Bissau national only once, within the given period of time, as mentioned in the visa sticker affixed to their passport. Once the visa holder exits the territory of Guinea-Bissau national or visa region associated with Guinea-Bissau national, he or she can no longer go back, even if they have not spend in Guinea-Bissau national the number of days as permitted by the Guinea-Bissau national embassy that issued them the visa.
Double Entry visa for Guinea-Bissau national: In general, a double-entry visa applies the same way as the single-entry visa explained above. The sole difference between a single-entry and a double-entry visa is that the second gives you the chance to go once more back to Guinea-Bissau national
Multiple Entry visa for Guinea-Bissau national: This type of visa allows the holder of the visa to enter Guinea-Bissau national mutiple times with visa validity period.
What Are The Steps to Apply for an Guinea-Bissau national Visa for British Nationals?
To apply for an Guinea-Bissau national visa in the United Kingdom, then follow the steps given below:
- Check if you need to apply for a Guinea-Bissau national Visa.
- Know when is the right time to apply for your Guinea-Bissau visa!
- Figure out what type of Guinea-Bissau national visa you will need.
- Find out where you should lodge your Guinea-Bissau national visa application.
- Fill in the right Guinea-Bissau national visa form.
- Collect the documents required for Guinea-Bissau national visa.
- Make a visa appointment and attend the visa interview.
- Submit your biometrics.
- Pay the Guinea-Bissau national visa fee.
Please Note: Please consult Guinea-Bissau national consulate in British as visa regulations for Guinea-Bissau can and often change overnight. In individual cases, additional documents required for Guinea-Bissau national visa. We accept no responsibility as we have no affiliation with the embassy of Guinea-Bissau in the United Kingdom or their visa section.
What are the common questions asked by a Guinea-Bissau national visa officer?
Going for a visa interview at the Guinea-Bissau national consulate in London? The visa officer at the Guinea-Bissau national consulate will look over your application and ask you questions if they wish to clarify anything. It is best to answer these questions honestly.
Typical questions asked at the Guinea-Bissau national visa interview include:
- What is your purpose of your trip to Guinea-Bissau?
- Do you know anyone living in Guinea-Bissau?
- What is your current occupation? How long have you been in your current occupation?
- If you are a student, when will the studies finish?
- How will you support yourself whilst in Guinea-Bissau?
- Have you ever travelled to other countries?
- Who will pay for your trip to Guinea-Bissau?
- What are your plans when you return from your trip from Guinea-Bissau?
- What will you do if your Guinea-Bissau national visa application is rejected?
What are the usual reasons for getting your Guinea-Bissau national visa denied??
Common reasons why your Guinea-Bissau national visa application got rejected include:
- Lack of funds – you must be able to afford your trip Guinea-Bissau and you must provide documents to show that you can.
- Proof of accommodation not provided – you must be able to show where you will be staying in Guinea-Bissau and you can easily do this by providing a hotel reservation in Guinea-Bissau.
- The visa officer thinks you will not return to your home country – you must make it clear that you intend to leave Guinea-Bissau and return to your home country before the expiry of your visa. You can do this by providing documents that show you have ties where you live, such as an employment letter or proof that you own your home etc.
- No proof of residence – you must be able to prove that you can live in the country of your residence legally, so you must provide proof of residence.