Main Languages Spoken in Hungary - Hungarian Language Phrase Guide for British Nationals
Visiting Hungary from British and want to know how to order your food in Hungarian? Talk to the locals in Hungary with our Hungarian language phrases guide.
Main Languages Spoken in Hungary: Hungarian 93.6%, other or unspecified 6.4% (2001 census).
The Hungarian language phrases guide shows you how to say the every day phrases to ordering food at restaurants in Hungary. Order your Hungarian language phrase guide from here.
Hungarian Language Lessons Online for Beginners – There are several free Hungarian language lesson for beginners, with basic Hungarian phrases and video clips to help you pronounce Hungarian words easily.
Hungarian Language Lessons Online for Business – Are you looking for Hungarian language courses for you or your company’s staff? Several Hungarian language schools in your area offer private Hungarian tuition classes or small Hungarian classes.
Hungarian Language Apps - With Hungarian language App you can leave your bulky Hungarian language dictionary and Hungarian exercise textbooks at home and load up on these mobile Hungarian apps that will have you speaking the Hungarian language in no time.
Tips on How to Learn Hungarian Language Fast
Learning Hungarian language does not need to be a slow or tedious process. You can speed up the process the Hungarian language, despite the fact it requires hard work and effort.
Follow the tips below on how to learn Hungarian language phrases fast, and you will be on your way to mastering Hungarian language quicker than you ever imagined.
- Set short term language learning goals with focus on specific, tangible outcomes in Hungarian language.
- Learn the right words - Strategize and prioritize your learning by focusing on top 300 words in Hungarian language.
- Use flashcards to learn Hungarian language faster.
- Start using Hungarian language all day, every day, and use your normal everyday activities as part of your language learning process.
- Watch movies Hungarian language and use subtitles
- Seek out real-life practice - Get talking right away in Hungarian language, from the very early stages of your language learning journey!
How Can You Sound More Like Native Hungarian Speaker?
The first question we need to address is why you want to sound more like a native speaker in Hungary.
Lots of language learners of Hungarian language do not too much about pronunciation. They think that as long as people can get what they are saying, that’s all that matters.
Ofcouse, there is some truth in this: you do not need a perfect accent in Hungarian language to communicate well with native speakers in Hungary.
But the more you sound like a native speaker, the easier it is for them to understand you. And the easier it is for people to understand you, the more they enjoy talking to you. This comes in handy, given that you need to talk to people to learn their language in Hungary.
What Are The Best Tips to Improve Your Speaking Skills in Hungarian Language?
Here are some ideas for how you can work on this aspect of your speaking Hungarian Language.
- Speak to yourself or a plant or a pet in Hungarian Language
- Use Hungarian language app
- Always speak in full sentences
- Practice thinking in Hungarian Language
- Learn words in chunks
- Learn filling words
- Take time to practice speaking
- Listen to the sound of words as they are really pronounced
- Work on where the language comes from in your mouth
- Do sentence building exercises
- Record yourself speaking in Hungarian Language
What Are The Common Phrases You Need to Know in Hungarian language?
When you want to start making conversation in Hungarian language, it is always a good idea to know a few basic phrases in Hungarian language.
Here are some useful phrases to help you engage in a conversation in Hungarian language.
- My name is ________. What’s yours?
- Please and Thank You
- I don’t speak your language well
- I’m sorry/excuse me
- Can you please repeat that?
- I need help
- Call the ambulance/police
- Where is the restroom/bathroom?
- How much does this cost?
- Numbers 1-100
- Do you speak English?
What Are The Important Phrases in Hungarian Language to Get Information?
When traveling to Hungary from British, it is not easy to plan for everything ahead of time. Sometimes you need to ask questions in Hungarian language to get information. Here are some common questions you are likely to use.
- Where is…?
- How do I get to…?
- Can you show me on a map?
- Could you write that down
- What is this?
- Do you have..?
- Do you have anything cheaper?
- Do you like…?
- What is the best…?
- What do you recommend?
- How do you say…?
- Where can I…?
- How far is…?