International airports in Indonesia and flights from the United Kingdom to Indonesia
There are Europe airports in Indonesia and the details of the main international airport in Indonesia can be found below. More information on all other airports in Indonesia can also be found at All Airports in Indonesia.
If you require information such as Indonesian consulate contact details, visa info for Indonesia, and other travel information please use the dropdown menu, below.
Main International Airport in Indonesia:
Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Address:
Administration Building (600), P.O. Box 1001, Jakarta 19120
Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Address:
+62 21 550 5074
Some of The Airlines Flying into Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport:
Adam Air, Air China, Air France, AirAsia, All Nippon Airways, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Cebu Pacific Air, China Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Emirates, Etihad Airways, EVA Airways, Garuda Indonesia, Hainan Airlines, Indonesia AirAsia, JALways, Japan Airlines International, Kartika Airlines, KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines, Korean Air, Kuwait Airways, Lion Air, Lufthansa German Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Mandala Airlines, Merpati Nusantara Airlines, Philippine Airlines, Qantas Airways, Qatar Airways, Royal Brunei Airlines, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, Singapore Airlines, SriLankan Airlines, Sriwijaya Air, Thai Airways International, Valuair, Vietnam Airlines, Viva Macau, Wings Air, Yemenia Yemen Airways
Best Tips for Making Your Travel from the United Kingdom to Indonesia Easier
- Get travel insurance - When it comes to travelling, unforeseen events, like cancelled flights, lost luggage, and other travel mishaps are things. A good travel insurance policy can help protect you from financial losses or provide assistance in an emergency when travelling to Indonesia.
- Use online check-in - The simplest way to make your airport experience in Indonesia more seamless is to check in online prior to your flight departure. Most airlines flying to Indonesia allow you to do this 24 hours before your flight from the United Kingdom, saving you time at the airport. This option is especially great if you have no checked luggage.
- Pack your carry-on bag wisely - Remember no liquids in containers are allowed and in some airports, a maximum volume of 100ml is allowed as long as it is in a clear, re-sealable plastic bag. The other things to remember when packing your carry-on bags are the weight and dimensions of the carry-on bag, as many airlines have strict restrictions on both.
- Wear comfortable clothes - Your flight to Indonesia from the United Kingdom will be more pleasant by waering comfy clothing. Wearing easy to remove shoes or trousers without a belt speed up the security screening process at the airports in British will become less hassle.
Flying from the UK to an Airpot in Indonesia? More Tips on Reducing The Hassle At The Airports in the United Kingdom and in Indonesia
- Weigh your luggage before you leave home.
- Research the airport you are flying into in Indonesia
- Arrive early - at least two hours before your flight for domestic flights and three hours before international flights
- Buy noise-cancelling earplugs or headphones
- Bring snacks and an empty water bottle
- Make your luggage easily identifiable
- Bring a portable charger
- Bring a hand sanitiser or wipes
- Stay close to your gate
- Keep an eye on the flight information screen - t is always a good idea to keep an eye on the flight information screen as your flight information or status may change.
- Be cautious when using airport Wi-Fi in Indonesia as it is not always secure. Avoid logging into personal accounts or conducting financial transactions while using airport Wi-Fi.
What Do You Need to Know Before You Book a Flight to Jakarta from the United Kingdom?
By the time you book a flight to [table “” not found /]
from the United Kingdom, some important aspects of your travel experience are set in stone. Ensure these aspects are planned by you.
It is important to select your airline wisely. One of the things to consider is to choose an airline that offers frequent service to airports in the United Kingdom and serves the destination city in Indonesia.
One other thing to consider is what airport terminal your chosen airline is using and their customer service. In most cases, if you fly the same airlines, your loyalty to that airline will save you money in the long run because frequent fliers get all sorts of perks such as easier cancellations; access to competent customer service; and free food, drinks, and showers in airport lounges are some of the common benefits enjoyed by frequent fliers.
It is wise to sign up for the airline’s frequent flyer and rewards programs. Now that you’ve committed to an airline, you should maximise its amenities.
A frequent flier number is essential, but you may also want to consider credit cards that provide airline points. Many of these credit cards provide airport lounge access, free checked bags, and other convenient features.
What Do You Need to Know Before You Book Flights to Indonesia from the United Kingdom?
When thinking of a booking a cheap flights from the United Kingdom to Indonesia, make sure to gather enough information about your flight options which can make or break your travel experience.
Avoid flights from Indonesia to the United Kingdom with consistent delays. If you search flights online, you will notice warnings that a specific flight is often delayed by over 30 minutes. It is best avoid these flights as the chances are your flight will be delayed, too. With the advances in the internet, Google and other travel websites have enough data to predict the flight delays.
Keep in mind of airport arrival and departure times, when booking flights to Indonesia from the United Kingdom. Whenevr the the flight is more than four hours long, chances are you will be at the airport early or later part of the day.
Avoind flying the day before public holidays or religiuos events, such as Easter or Christmas. The chances are the demands for flights on these days will be high, airports will be very crowded and the flights get delayed.
How to Find the Cheapest and Best Flights to Indonesia from the United Kingdom??
Know Where to Search for Cheap Flights Online - Many of the budget airlines in the United Kingdom are not on large comparison sites Orbitz or Expedia. However, Skyscanner, offers the broadest range of airlines fliging to Indonesia from the United Kingdom and some nice tools for finding the best deals if you are flexible with your airport destination or dates.
Be Flexible with Your Travel Dates - Prices for airline tickets from the United Kingdom to Indonesia vary depending on the day of the week, time of year and upcoming holidays such as Christmas and New Year’s Eve. It is often cheaper to fly in the middle of the week than on a weekend because most people travel on weekends and airlines raise their prices then. Early-morning or late-night flights are cheaper most of the time because fewer people want to travel then.
Try Alternative Flight Routes - It is good to be flexible with dates and destinations in Indonesia to get the best flight deals to Indonesia.
Book Your Flights Early, But Not Too Early - Unfortunately, real last minute deals on flights to barely seem to Indonesia exist anymore. Flight ticket prices to Indonesia from the United Kingdom often go up the closer you get to the date of flying. Therefore, it is not a good idea to wait until the last second but neither book very far in advance.