Kenya Tourist Information for Travellers from the United Kingdom
There are various tourist activities in Kenya which a traveller from the United Kingdom can undertake. These include visiting major tourist attractions in Kenya, adventures such as hiking and kayaking as well as organised tours in Kenya. If you require information such as Kenyan consulate contact details , visa info for Kenya, and other travel information please use the dropdown menu, below.
- Tourist Attractions in Kenya Big and small, urban or rural, Kenyan cities have hundreds of years of history and that displays the indescribable Kenya charm that makes them such a delight to visit. If you are travelling from the United Kingdom to Kenya, then click on Top Tourist Attractions in Kenya.
- Places to Visit in Kenya - Many travellers from the United Kingdom, especially those visiting Kenya for the first time, only visit Nairobi. And yes, you do need to visit the capital. Here’s a primer on where you might go, all places to visit in Kenya that have been tourist tested by countless other travelers from the United Kingdom and elsewhere.
- Things to Do in Kenya - With so much to see and do in Kenya, it’s hard to narrow it down to the essentials while still having an experience that’s a good balance of everything the Kenya has to offer for visitors from the United Kingdom. We have selected the some places which are well known, others off the beaten path to help you plan a long weekend, a longer trip, or even your next few visits in Kenya from Things to Do in Kenya.
Travelling from the United Kingdom to Kenya - Top Tips for Getting The Best Out of Your Trip to Kenya
- Make sure to read the descriptions of the excursions as some tours may require you to wear or bring certain clothing and equipment.
- Look for excursions in Kenya that you think you will enjoy rather than being pushed into something you will not like by travel agents or tour guides.
- Find out all the essential information on travel excursions in Kenya, such as how to find the best deals and where to purchase them from prior to leaving the United Kingdom.
- For big, busy Kenyan events if possible book in advance from the United Kingdom.
- Check out the events reviews and ratings from fellow travellers, before booking.
- Do some research on upcoming events in Kenya before leaving the United Kingdom so you know what to pack, wear and bring to the events.
- Inquire essential information on events in , such as finding the best event and festival deals prior to leaving the United Kingdom.
Travelling from the UK to Kenya? Tips For Using City Tour Passes In AfghanistanKenya
- Always plan before leaving the United Kingdom, research the tourist attractions and services included in the City Passes available in the United Kingdom.
- Compare whether it is cheaper and easier using the Nairobi City Pass than travelling to each attraction on your own.
- Look out for any special discounts or coupons on tours and tourist attractions in the United Kingdom.
- Check the reviews and ratings of the Nairobi City Pass before purchasing it.
- Make sure to make the most out of your Tourist Attraction City Pass as they have an expiration date.
- Be sure to check the terms and conditions along with the benefits the Nairobi City Pass offers before purchasing.
- Before departing the United Kingdom, try and pack two currency cards instead of just one.
Travelling from the United Kingdom? Tips For What Travel Guides To Use In Kenya
Love Travelling? Use a Travel Guide to Plan Your Dream Trip in Kenya!
- To get the best out of your holiday in Kenya it is highly recommended you look at various travel guides to plan your trip.
- Using Independent Online Guides written by Kenyan locals can often be the best way to experience a city.
- Crowdsourced Travel Guides such as TripAdvisor are great as they have everything a London Heathrow Airport tourist wants to know.
- Miscellaneous Travel Guide Websites are highly popular with young London Heathrow Airport travellers Traditional Travel Guide Books are also good to use when looking for Kenyan museums, tourist sights and attractions.
- Inquire essential information on travel guides for Kenya, such as how to find the best travel guide and where to look for them prior to leaving the United Kingdom.
What is The Night Life Like in Kenya for Travellers from the United Kingdom?
Travelling to Nairobi or any other cities in Kenya from the United Kingdom and wants to know the what are the good night hangout places, best places to eat in Kenya or what do the locals in Kenya do at night? Use the links and information below to learn more about the nightlife in Kenya.
- View our Nightlife in Kenya for visitors from the United Kingdom which includes recommendations on where to find the best bars and clubs in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi. If clubbing does not take your fancy then a quiet drink may do. Bars in Nairobi which offer a social drink and a chance to meet new people in Kenya.
- Eating out is one of the many pleasures of visiting Kenya. For anyone travelling from the United Kingdom, Nairobi will bring you a huge diversity of meal types, but we strongly recommend to get out of the centre of Nairobi to discover the best places where you can eat the good Kenyan food at affordable prices.
- Nairobi is a great place with a wide range of things to do at night for any visitors from the United Kingdom. If you want to go for a glamorous night out visiting musical concerts, orchestra or cinema then visit Food in Kenya.
What Types of Accommodation Are Available in Kenya for Travellers?
Travelling to Kenya and need a place to stay? From stylish design hotels in the cities of Kenya to budget hostels in the rural areas - find the best accommodation options for your stay in Nairobi and other cities in Kenya here.
- Booking Hotels in Kenya - Book luxury hotels in Nairobi and other major cities in Kenya at the lowest price. It is very easy to book your next hotel deals 24/7 from Best Hotels in Kenya
- Good B and B Accommodation in Kenya - Find your cheap B&B in Kenya - Compare over 200 B and B accommodation in Kenya by clicking on B&B Accommdation in Kenya
- Cheap Holiday Rentals in Kenya - Book the perfect holiday rental in Kenya. Book the perfect trip with holiday apartments, serviced apartments, and apartment rentals in Kenya from low price at Best Holiday Rentals in Kenya.
- Good Hostels in Afghanistan - Pick the right hostel in Afghanistan for you to meet the world. Our hostels in Nairobi and others cities in Kenya has everything you need for a great stay! Book now at Cheap Hostels in Kenya.