There are various type of Macedonian visas are available for you to apply. The type of Macedonian visa you will need to apply depends on the purpose, length of your trip and the frequency of trips you will be taking to Macedonia. If you require information such as Macedonian consulate contact details , visa forms for Macedonia, and other travel information please use the dropdown menu, below.
Types of Macedonian Visas for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom.
- Macedonian tourist visa for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued for a short period of leisure travel in Macedonia and no business activities permitted with the short term tourist visa for Macedonia.
- Macedonian visitor visa for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued for a short period of travel to visit friends and family in Macedonia and no business activities are permitted.
- Macedonian business visa for British citizens and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued for participating in short-term business activity in Macedonia.
- Macedonian transit visa for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued and is generally valid for 3 days or less, for transferring through a port in Macedonia to a third destination.
General Documnets Required to Apply for a Macedonian Visa for British Nationals and Permant Residents in the United Kingdom
The below items are generally required to apply for any type of Macedonian visas in the United Kingdom:
- Fully completed Visa Application Form and essential declaration
- Passport size photographs
- Valid national passport
There are other types of Macedonian visas such as student visas, temporary worker visas, parent visas, spousal visas or partner visas for British nationals which are available to apply. Please contact the Macedonian Embassy in London or the nearest Macedonian consulate accredited to the United Kingdom for more information.
Please note: In individual cases, you may be required to provide additional documents. Angolan Embassy rules and regulations can and do, very occasionally change overnight. We accept no responsibilty for any such changes. To learn more information click on Disclaimer Information.
Macedonian Entry Visa Types Available for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the UK
Single Entry visa for Macedonian: A single-entry visa allows its holder to enter Macedonian only once, within the given period of time, as mentioned in the visa sticker affixed to their passport. Once the visa holder exits the territory of Macedonian or visa region associated with Macedonian, he or she can no longer go back, even if they have not spend in Macedonian the number of days as permitted by the Macedonian embassy that issued them the visa.
Double Entry visa for Macedonian: In general, a double-entry visa applies the same way as the single-entry visa explained above. The sole difference between a single-entry and a double-entry visa is that the second gives you the chance to go once more back to Macedonian
Multiple Entry visa for Macedonian: This type of visa allows the holder of the visa to enter Macedonian mutiple times with visa validity period.
What Are The Steps to Apply for an Macedonian Visa for British Nationals?
To apply for an Macedonian visa in the United Kingdom, then follow the steps given below:
- Check if you need to apply for a Macedonian Visa.
- Know when is the right time to apply for your Macedonia visa!
- Figure out what type of Macedonian visa you will need.
- Find out where you should lodge your Macedonian visa application.
- Fill in the right Macedonian visa form.
- Collect the documents required for Macedonian visa.
- Make a visa appointment and attend the visa interview.
- Submit your biometrics.
- Pay the Macedonian visa fee.
Please Note: Please consult Macedonian consulate in the United Kingdom as visa regulations for Macedonia can and often change overnight. In individual cases, additional documents required for Macedonian visa. We accept no responsibility as we have no affiliation with the embassy of Macedonia in the United Kingdom or their visa section.
What are the common questions asked by a Macedonian visa officer?
Going for a visa interview at the Macedonian consulate in London? The visa officer at the Macedonian consulate will look over your application and ask you questions if they wish to clarify anything. It is best to answer these questions honestly.
Typical questions asked at the Macedonian visa interview include:
- What is your purpose of your trip to Macedonia?
- Do you know anyone living in Macedonia?
- What is your current occupation? How long have you been in your current occupation?
- If you are a student, when will the studies finish?
- How will you support yourself whilst in Macedonia?
- Have you ever travelled to other countries?
- Who will pay for your trip to Macedonia?
- What are your plans when you return from your trip from Macedonia?
- What will you do if your Macedonian visa application is rejected?
What are the usual reasons for getting your Macedonian visa denied?
Common reasons why your Macedonian visa application got rejected include:
- Lack of funds – you must be able to afford your trip Macedonia and you must provide documents to show that you can.
- Proof of accommodation not provided – you must be able to show where you will be staying in Macedonia and you can easily do this by providing a hotel reservation in Macedonia.
- The visa officer thinks you will not return to your home country – you must make it clear that you intend to leave Macedonia and return to your home country before the expiry of your visa. You can do this by providing documents that show you have ties where you live, such as an employment letter or proof that you own your home etc.
- No proof of residence – you must be able to prove that you can live in the country of your residence legally, so you must provide proof of residence.