There are various type of Nauruan visas are available for you to apply. The type of Nauruan visa you will need to apply depends on the purpose, length of your trip and the frequency of trips you will be taking to Nauru. If you require information such as Nauruan consulate contact details , visa forms for Nauru, and other travel information please use the dropdown menu, below.
Types of Nauruan Visas for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom.
- Nauruan tourist visa for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued for a short period of leisure travel in Nauru and no business activities permitted with the short term tourist visa for Nauru.
- Nauruan visitor visa for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued for a short period of travel to visit friends and family in Nauru and no business activities are permitted.
- Nauruan business visa for British citizens and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued for participating in short-term business activity in Nauru.
- Nauruan transit visa for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued and is generally valid for 3 days or less, for transferring through a port in Nauru to a third destination.
General Documnets Required to Apply for a Nauruan Visa for British Nationals and Permant Residents in the United Kingdom
The below items are generally required to apply for any type of Nauruan visas in the United Kingdom:
- Fully completed Visa Application Form and essential declaration
- Passport size photographs
- Valid national passport
There are other types of Nauruan visas such as student visas, temporary worker visas, parent visas, spousal visas or partner visas for British nationals which are available to apply. Please contact the Nauruan Embassy in London or the nearest Nauruan consulate accredited to the United Kingdom for more information.
Please note: In individual cases, you may be required to provide additional documents. Angolan Embassy rules and regulations can and do, very occasionally change overnight. We accept no responsibilty for any such changes. To learn more information click on Disclaimer Information.
Nauruan Entry Visa Types Available for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the UK
Single Entry visa for Nauruan: A single-entry visa allows its holder to enter Nauruan only once, within the given period of time, as mentioned in the visa sticker affixed to their passport. Once the visa holder exits the territory of Nauruan or visa region associated with Nauruan, he or she can no longer go back, even if they have not spend in Nauruan the number of days as permitted by the Nauruan embassy that issued them the visa.
Double Entry visa for Nauruan: In general, a double-entry visa applies the same way as the single-entry visa explained above. The sole difference between a single-entry and a double-entry visa is that the second gives you the chance to go once more back to Nauruan
Multiple Entry visa for Nauruan: This type of visa allows the holder of the visa to enter Nauruan mutiple times with visa validity period.
What Are The Steps to Apply for an Nauruan Visa for British Nationals?
To apply for an Nauruan visa in the United Kingdom, then follow the steps given below:
- Check if you need to apply for a Nauruan Visa.
- Know when is the right time to apply for your Nauru visa!
- Figure out what type of Nauruan visa you will need.
- Find out where you should lodge your Nauruan visa application.
- Fill in the right Nauruan visa form.
- Collect the documents required for Nauruan visa.
- Make a visa appointment and attend the visa interview.
- Submit your biometrics.
- Pay the Nauruan visa fee.
Please Note: Please consult Nauruan consulate in the United Kingdom as visa regulations for Nauru can and often change overnight. In individual cases, additional documents required for Nauruan visa. We accept no responsibility as we have no affiliation with the embassy of Nauru in the United Kingdom or their visa section.
What are the common questions asked by a Nauruan visa officer?
Going for a visa interview at the Nauruan consulate in London? The visa officer at the Nauruan consulate will look over your application and ask you questions if they wish to clarify anything. It is best to answer these questions honestly.
Typical questions asked at the Nauruan visa interview include:
- What is your purpose of your trip to Nauru?
- Do you know anyone living in Nauru?
- What is your current occupation? How long have you been in your current occupation?
- If you are a student, when will the studies finish?
- How will you support yourself whilst in Nauru?
- Have you ever travelled to other countries?
- Who will pay for your trip to Nauru?
- What are your plans when you return from your trip from Nauru?
- What will you do if your Nauruan visa application is rejected?
What are the usual reasons for getting your Nauruan visa denied?
Common reasons why your Nauruan visa application got rejected include:
- Lack of funds – you must be able to afford your trip Nauru and you must provide documents to show that you can.
- Proof of accommodation not provided – you must be able to show where you will be staying in Nauru and you can easily do this by providing a hotel reservation in Nauru.
- The visa officer thinks you will not return to your home country – you must make it clear that you intend to leave Nauru and return to your home country before the expiry of your visa. You can do this by providing documents that show you have ties where you live, such as an employment letter or proof that you own your home etc.
- No proof of residence – you must be able to prove that you can live in the country of your residence legally, so you must provide proof of residence.