There are various type of Palauan visas are available for you to apply. The type of Palauan visa you will need to apply depends on the purpose, length of your trip and the frequency of trips you will be taking to Palau. If you require information such as Palauan consulate contact details , visa forms for Palau, and other travel information please use the dropdown menu, below.
Types of Palauan Visas for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom.
- Palauan tourist visa for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued for a short period of leisure travel in Palau and no business activities permitted with the short term tourist visa for Palau.
- Palauan visitor visa for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued for a short period of travel to visit friends and family in Palau and no business activities are permitted.
- Palauan business visa for British citizens and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued for participating in short-term business activity in Palau.
- Palauan transit visa for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued and is generally valid for 3 days or less, for transferring through a port in Palau to a third destination.
General Documnets Required to Apply for a Palauan Visa for British Nationals and Permant Residents in the United Kingdom
The below items are generally required to apply for any type of Palauan visas in the United Kingdom:
- Fully completed Visa Application Form and essential declaration
- Passport size photographs
- Valid national passport
There are other types of Palauan visas such as student visas, temporary worker visas, parent visas, spousal visas or partner visas for British nationals which are available to apply. Please contact the Palauan Embassy in London or the nearest Palauan consulate accredited to the United Kingdom for more information.
Please note: In individual cases, you may be required to provide additional documents. Angolan Embassy rules and regulations can and do, very occasionally change overnight. We accept no responsibilty for any such changes. To learn more information click on Disclaimer Information.
Palauan Entry Visa Types Available for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the UK
Single Entry visa for Palauan: A single-entry visa allows its holder to enter Palauan only once, within the given period of time, as mentioned in the visa sticker affixed to their passport. Once the visa holder exits the territory of Palauan or visa region associated with Palauan, he or she can no longer go back, even if they have not spend in Palauan the number of days as permitted by the Palauan embassy that issued them the visa.
Double Entry visa for Palauan: In general, a double-entry visa applies the same way as the single-entry visa explained above. The sole difference between a single-entry and a double-entry visa is that the second gives you the chance to go once more back to Palauan
Multiple Entry visa for Palauan: This type of visa allows the holder of the visa to enter Palauan mutiple times with visa validity period.
What Are The Steps to Apply for an Palauan Visa for British Nationals?
To apply for an Palauan visa in the United Kingdom, then follow the steps given below:
- Check if you need to apply for a Palauan Visa.
- Know when is the right time to apply for your Palau visa!
- Figure out what type of Palauan visa you will need.
- Find out where you should lodge your Palauan visa application.
- Fill in the right Palauan visa form.
- Collect the documents required for Palauan visa.
- Make a visa appointment and attend the visa interview.
- Submit your biometrics.
- Pay the Palauan visa fee.
Please Note: Please consult Palauan consulate in the United Kingdom as visa regulations for Palau can and often change overnight. In individual cases, additional documents required for Palauan visa. We accept no responsibility as we have no affiliation with the embassy of Palau in the United Kingdom or their visa section.
What are the common questions asked by a Palauan visa officer?
Going for a visa interview at the Palauan consulate in London? The visa officer at the Palauan consulate will look over your application and ask you questions if they wish to clarify anything. It is best to answer these questions honestly.
Typical questions asked at the Palauan visa interview include:
- What is your purpose of your trip to Palau?
- Do you know anyone living in Palau?
- What is your current occupation? How long have you been in your current occupation?
- If you are a student, when will the studies finish?
- How will you support yourself whilst in Palau?
- Have you ever travelled to other countries?
- Who will pay for your trip to Palau?
- What are your plans when you return from your trip from Palau?
- What will you do if your Palauan visa application is rejected?
What are the usual reasons for getting your Palauan visa denied?
Common reasons why your Palauan visa application got rejected include:
- Lack of funds – you must be able to afford your trip Palau and you must provide documents to show that you can.
- Proof of accommodation not provided – you must be able to show where you will be staying in Palau and you can easily do this by providing a hotel reservation in Palau.
- The visa officer thinks you will not return to your home country – you must make it clear that you intend to leave Palau and return to your home country before the expiry of your visa. You can do this by providing documents that show you have ties where you live, such as an employment letter or proof that you own your home etc.
- No proof of residence – you must be able to prove that you can live in the country of your residence legally, so you must provide proof of residence.