There are various type of Panamanian visa application form are available for you to apply. The type of Panamanian visa form you will need to use depends on the purpose, length of your trip and the frequency of trips you will be taking to Panama. If you require information such as Panamanian consulate contact details , visa info for Panama, and other travel information please use the dropdown menu, below.
Types of Panamanian Visa Forms for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom.
- Panamanian tourist visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is used to apply for a short period of leisure travel in Panama and no business activities permitted with the short term tourist visa for Panama.
- Panamanian visitor visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is required to be completed for a short period of travel to visit friends and family in Panama and no business activities are permitted.
- Panamanian business visa form for British citizens and permanent residents in the United Kingdom has to be completed for participating in short-term business activity in Panama.
- Panamanian transit visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom may be required to completed for transferring through a port in Panama to a third destination.
Please note: In individual cases, you may be required to provide additional documents. Panamanian visa rules and regulations can and do, very occasionally change overnight. We accept no responsibilty for any such changes. To learn more information click on Disclaimer Information.
Required Steps to Complete a Panamanian Visa Application in Paper for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom
In most cases, you will able to submit a paper application when the online application is not available. Please contact the Panamanian visa office accredited to your city or town. The below steps are generally required to apply for any type of Panamanian visa application forms in paper:
- Find the nearest Panamanian embassy or consulate accredited to the city or town you live in.
- Make an appointment with a Panamanian visa officer.
- Verify the required documents required for the type of Panamanian visa you are applying for.
- Complete the visa application form for the type of Panamanian visa you wanted to apply for.
- Pay the Panamanian visa application fee.
- Submit the visa application form with the required documents.
Please contact the Panamanian Embassy in London or the nearest Panamanian consulate accredited to the United Kingdom for more information.
Panamanian Entry Visa Types Available for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the UK
Single Entry visa for Panamanian: A single-entry visa allows its holder to enter Panamanian only once, within the given period of time, as mentioned in the visa sticker affixed to their passport. Once the visa holder exits the territory of Panamanian or visa region associated with Panamanian, he or she can no longer go back, even if they have not spend in Panamanian the number of days as permitted by the Panamanian embassy that issued them the visa.
Double Entry visa for Panamanian: In general, a double-entry visa applies the same way as the single-entry visa explained above. The sole difference between a single-entry and a double-entry visa is that the second gives you the chance to go once more back to Panamanian
Multiple Entry visa for Panamanian: This type of visa allows the holder of the visa to enter Panamanian mutiple times with visa validity period.
What Are The Steps to Apply for an Panamanian Visa for British Nationals?
To apply for an Panamanian visa in the United Kingdom, then follow the steps given below:
- Check if you need to apply for a Panamanian Visa.
- Know when is the right time to apply for your Panama visa!
- Figure out what type of Panamanian visa you will need.
- Find out where you should lodge your Panamanian visa application.
- Fill in the right Panamanian visa form.
- Collect the documents required for Panamanian visa.
- Make a visa appointment and attend the visa interview.
- Submit your biometrics.
- Pay the Panamanian visa fee.
Please Note: Please consult Panamanian consulate in British as visa regulations for Panama can and often change overnight. In individual cases, additional documents required for Panamanian visa. We accept no responsibility as we have no affiliation with the embassy of Panama in the United Kingdom or their visa section.
What are the common questions asked by a Panamanian visa officer?
Going for a visa interview at the Panamanian consulate in London? The visa officer at the Panamanian consulate will look over your application and ask you questions if they wish to clarify anything. It is best to answer these questions honestly.
Typical questions asked at the Panamanian visa interview include:
- What is your purpose of your trip to Panama?
- Do you know anyone living in Panama?
- What is your current occupation? How long have you been in your current occupation?
- If you are a student, when will the studies finish?
- How will you support yourself whilst in Panama?
- Have you ever travelled to other countries?
- Who will pay for your trip to Panama?
- What are your plans when you return from your trip from Panama?
- What will you do if your Panamanian visa application is rejected?
What are the usual reasons for getting your Panamanian visa denied??
Common reasons why your Panamanian visa application got rejected include:
- Lack of funds – you must be able to afford your trip Panama and you must provide documents to show that you can.
- Proof of accommodation not provided – you must be able to show where you will be staying in Panama and you can easily do this by providing a hotel reservation in Panama.
- The visa officer thinks you will not return to your home country – you must make it clear that you intend to leave Panama and return to your home country before the expiry of your visa. You can do this by providing documents that show you have ties where you live, such as an employment letter or proof that you own your home etc.
- No proof of residence – you must be able to prove that you can live in the country of your residence legally, so you must provide proof of residence.