There are various type of Papua New Guinean visa application form are available for you to apply. The type of Papua New Guinean visa form you will need to use depends on the purpose, length of your trip and the frequency of trips you will be taking to Papua New Guinea. If you require information such as Papua New Guinean consulate contact details , visa info for Papua New Guinea, and other travel information please use the dropdown menu, below.
Types of Papua New Guinean Visa Forms for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom.
- Papua New Guinean tourist visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is used to apply for a short period of leisure travel in Papua New Guinea and no business activities permitted with the short term tourist visa for Papua New Guinea.
- Papua New Guinean visitor visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is required to be completed for a short period of travel to visit friends and family in Papua New Guinea and no business activities are permitted.
- Papua New Guinean business visa form for British citizens and permanent residents in the United Kingdom has to be completed for participating in short-term business activity in Papua New Guinea.
- Papua New Guinean transit visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom may be required to completed for transferring through a port in Papua New Guinea to a third destination.
Please note: In individual cases, you may be required to provide additional documents. Papua New Guinean visa rules and regulations can and do, very occasionally change overnight. We accept no responsibilty for any such changes. To learn more information click on Disclaimer Information.
Required Steps to Complete a Papua New Guinean Visa Application in Paper for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom
In most cases, you will able to submit a paper application when the online application is not available. Please contact the Papua New Guinean visa office accredited to your city or town. The below steps are generally required to apply for any type of Papua New Guinean visa application forms in paper:
- Find the nearest Papua New Guinean embassy or consulate accredited to the city or town you live in.
- Make an appointment with a Papua New Guinean visa officer.
- Verify the required documents required for the type of Papua New Guinean visa you are applying for.
- Complete the visa application form for the type of Papua New Guinean visa you wanted to apply for.
- Pay the Papua New Guinean visa application fee.
- Submit the visa application form with the required documents.
Please contact the Papua New Guinean Embassy in London or the nearest Papua New Guinean consulate accredited to the United Kingdom for more information.
Papua New Guinean Entry Visa Types Available for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the UK
Single Entry visa for Papua New Guinean: A single-entry visa allows its holder to enter Papua New Guinean only once, within the given period of time, as mentioned in the visa sticker affixed to their passport. Once the visa holder exits the territory of Papua New Guinean or visa region associated with Papua New Guinean, he or she can no longer go back, even if they have not spend in Papua New Guinean the number of days as permitted by the Papua New Guinean embassy that issued them the visa.
Double Entry visa for Papua New Guinean: In general, a double-entry visa applies the same way as the single-entry visa explained above. The sole difference between a single-entry and a double-entry visa is that the second gives you the chance to go once more back to Papua New Guinean
Multiple Entry visa for Papua New Guinean: This type of visa allows the holder of the visa to enter Papua New Guinean mutiple times with visa validity period.
What Are The Steps to Apply for an Papua New Guinean Visa for British Nationals?
To apply for an Papua New Guinean visa in the United Kingdom, then follow the steps given below:
- Check if you need to apply for a Papua New Guinean Visa.
- Know when is the right time to apply for your Papua New Guinea visa!
- Figure out what type of Papua New Guinean visa you will need.
- Find out where you should lodge your Papua New Guinean visa application.
- Fill in the right Papua New Guinean visa form.
- Collect the documents required for Papua New Guinean visa.
- Make a visa appointment and attend the visa interview.
- Submit your biometrics.
- Pay the Papua New Guinean visa fee.
Please Note: Please consult Papua New Guinean consulate in British as visa regulations for Papua New Guinea can and often change overnight. In individual cases, additional documents required for Papua New Guinean visa. We accept no responsibility as we have no affiliation with the embassy of Papua New Guinea in the United Kingdom or their visa section.
What are the common questions asked by a Papua New Guinean visa officer?
Going for a visa interview at the Papua New Guinean consulate in London? The visa officer at the Papua New Guinean consulate will look over your application and ask you questions if they wish to clarify anything. It is best to answer these questions honestly.
Typical questions asked at the Papua New Guinean visa interview include:
- What is your purpose of your trip to Papua New Guinea?
- Do you know anyone living in Papua New Guinea?
- What is your current occupation? How long have you been in your current occupation?
- If you are a student, when will the studies finish?
- How will you support yourself whilst in Papua New Guinea?
- Have you ever travelled to other countries?
- Who will pay for your trip to Papua New Guinea?
- What are your plans when you return from your trip from Papua New Guinea?
- What will you do if your Papua New Guinean visa application is rejected?
What are the usual reasons for getting your Papua New Guinean visa denied??
Common reasons why your Papua New Guinean visa application got rejected include:
- Lack of funds – you must be able to afford your trip Papua New Guinea and you must provide documents to show that you can.
- Proof of accommodation not provided – you must be able to show where you will be staying in Papua New Guinea and you can easily do this by providing a hotel reservation in Papua New Guinea.
- The visa officer thinks you will not return to your home country – you must make it clear that you intend to leave Papua New Guinea and return to your home country before the expiry of your visa. You can do this by providing documents that show you have ties where you live, such as an employment letter or proof that you own your home etc.
- No proof of residence – you must be able to prove that you can live in the country of your residence legally, so you must provide proof of residence.