There are various type of Pole visa application form are available for you to apply. The type of Pole visa form you will need to use depends on the purpose, length of your trip and the frequency of trips you will be taking to Poland. If you require information such as Pole consulate contact details , visa info for Poland, and other travel information please use the dropdown menu, below.
Types of Pole Visa Forms for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom.
- Pole tourist visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is used to apply for a short period of leisure travel in Poland and no business activities permitted with the short term tourist visa for Poland.
- Pole visitor visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is required to be completed for a short period of travel to visit friends and family in Poland and no business activities are permitted.
- Pole business visa form for British citizens and permanent residents in the United Kingdom has to be completed for participating in short-term business activity in Poland.
- Pole transit visa form for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom may be required to completed for transferring through a port in Poland to a third destination.
Please note: In individual cases, you may be required to provide additional documents. Pole visa rules and regulations can and do, very occasionally change overnight. We accept no responsibilty for any such changes. To learn more information click on Disclaimer Information.
Required Steps to Complete a Pole Visa Application in Paper for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom
In most cases, you will able to submit a paper application when the online application is not available. Please contact the Pole visa office accredited to your city or town. The below steps are generally required to apply for any type of Pole visa application forms in paper:
- Find the nearest Pole embassy or consulate accredited to the city or town you live in.
- Make an appointment with a Pole visa officer.
- Verify the required documents required for the type of Pole visa you are applying for.
- Complete the visa application form for the type of Pole visa you wanted to apply for.
- Pay the Pole visa application fee.
- Submit the visa application form with the required documents.
Please contact the Pole Embassy in London or the nearest Pole consulate accredited to the United Kingdom for more information.
Pole Entry Visa Types Available for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the UK
Single Entry visa for Pole: A single-entry visa allows its holder to enter Pole only once, within the given period of time, as mentioned in the visa sticker affixed to their passport. Once the visa holder exits the territory of Pole or visa region associated with Pole, he or she can no longer go back, even if they have not spend in Pole the number of days as permitted by the Pole embassy that issued them the visa.
Double Entry visa for Pole: In general, a double-entry visa applies the same way as the single-entry visa explained above. The sole difference between a single-entry and a double-entry visa is that the second gives you the chance to go once more back to Pole
Multiple Entry visa for Pole: This type of visa allows the holder of the visa to enter Pole mutiple times with visa validity period.
What Are The Steps to Apply for an Pole Visa for British Nationals?
To apply for an Pole visa in the United Kingdom, then follow the steps given below:
- Check if you need to apply for a Pole Visa.
- Know when is the right time to apply for your Poland visa!
- Figure out what type of Pole visa you will need.
- Find out where you should lodge your Pole visa application.
- Fill in the right Pole visa form.
- Collect the documents required for Pole visa.
- Make a visa appointment and attend the visa interview.
- Submit your biometrics.
- Pay the Pole visa fee.
Please Note: Please consult Pole consulate in British as visa regulations for Poland can and often change overnight. In individual cases, additional documents required for Pole visa. We accept no responsibility as we have no affiliation with the embassy of Poland in the United Kingdom or their visa section.
What are the common questions asked by a Pole visa officer?
Going for a visa interview at the Pole consulate in London? The visa officer at the Pole consulate will look over your application and ask you questions if they wish to clarify anything. It is best to answer these questions honestly.
Typical questions asked at the Pole visa interview include:
- What is your purpose of your trip to Poland?
- Do you know anyone living in Poland?
- What is your current occupation? How long have you been in your current occupation?
- If you are a student, when will the studies finish?
- How will you support yourself whilst in Poland?
- Have you ever travelled to other countries?
- Who will pay for your trip to Poland?
- What are your plans when you return from your trip from Poland?
- What will you do if your Pole visa application is rejected?
What are the usual reasons for getting your Pole visa denied??
Common reasons why your Pole visa application got rejected include:
- Lack of funds – you must be able to afford your trip Poland and you must provide documents to show that you can.
- Proof of accommodation not provided – you must be able to show where you will be staying in Poland and you can easily do this by providing a hotel reservation in Poland.
- The visa officer thinks you will not return to your home country – you must make it clear that you intend to leave Poland and return to your home country before the expiry of your visa. You can do this by providing documents that show you have ties where you live, such as an employment letter or proof that you own your home etc.
- No proof of residence – you must be able to prove that you can live in the country of your residence legally, so you must provide proof of residence.