There are various type of Serb visas are available for you to apply. The type of Serb visa you will need to apply depends on the purpose, length of your trip and the frequency of trips you will be taking to Serbia. If you require information such as Serb consulate contact details , visa forms for Serbia, and other travel information please use the dropdown menu, below.
Types of Serb Visas for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the United Kingdom.
- Serb tourist visa for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued for a short period of leisure travel in Serbia and no business activities permitted with the short term tourist visa for Serbia.
- Serb visitor visa for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued for a short period of travel to visit friends and family in Serbia and no business activities are permitted.
- Serb business visa for British citizens and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued for participating in short-term business activity in Serbia.
- Serb transit visa for British nationals and permanent residents in the United Kingdom is issued and is generally valid for 3 days or less, for transferring through a port in Serbia to a third destination.
General Documnets Required to Apply for a Serb Visa for British Nationals and Permant Residents in the United Kingdom
The below items are generally required to apply for any type of Serb visas in the United Kingdom:
- Fully completed Visa Application Form and essential declaration
- Passport size photographs
- Valid national passport
There are other types of Serb visas such as student visas, temporary worker visas, parent visas, spousal visas or partner visas for British nationals which are available to apply. Please contact the Serb Embassy in London or the nearest Serb consulate accredited to the United Kingdom for more information.
Please note: In individual cases, you may be required to provide additional documents. Angolan Embassy rules and regulations can and do, very occasionally change overnight. We accept no responsibilty for any such changes. To learn more information click on Disclaimer Information.
Serb Entry Visa Types Available for British Nationals and Permanent Residents in the UK
Single Entry visa for Serb: A single-entry visa allows its holder to enter Serb only once, within the given period of time, as mentioned in the visa sticker affixed to their passport. Once the visa holder exits the territory of Serb or visa region associated with Serb, he or she can no longer go back, even if they have not spend in Serb the number of days as permitted by the Serb embassy that issued them the visa.
Double Entry visa for Serb: In general, a double-entry visa applies the same way as the single-entry visa explained above. The sole difference between a single-entry and a double-entry visa is that the second gives you the chance to go once more back to Serb
Multiple Entry visa for Serb: This type of visa allows the holder of the visa to enter Serb mutiple times with visa validity period.
What Are The Steps to Apply for an Serb Visa for British Nationals?
To apply for an Serb visa in the United Kingdom, then follow the steps given below:
- Check if you need to apply for a Serb Visa.
- Know when is the right time to apply for your Serbia visa!
- Figure out what type of Serb visa you will need.
- Find out where you should lodge your Serb visa application.
- Fill in the right Serb visa form.
- Collect the documents required for Serb visa.
- Make a visa appointment and attend the visa interview.
- Submit your biometrics.
- Pay the Serb visa fee.
Please Note: Please consult Serb consulate in the United Kingdom as visa regulations for Serbia can and often change overnight. In individual cases, additional documents required for Serb visa. We accept no responsibility as we have no affiliation with the embassy of Serbia in the United Kingdom or their visa section.
What are the common questions asked by a Serb visa officer?
Going for a visa interview at the Serb consulate in London? The visa officer at the Serb consulate will look over your application and ask you questions if they wish to clarify anything. It is best to answer these questions honestly.
Typical questions asked at the Serb visa interview include:
- What is your purpose of your trip to Serbia?
- Do you know anyone living in Serbia?
- What is your current occupation? How long have you been in your current occupation?
- If you are a student, when will the studies finish?
- How will you support yourself whilst in Serbia?
- Have you ever travelled to other countries?
- Who will pay for your trip to Serbia?
- What are your plans when you return from your trip from Serbia?
- What will you do if your Serb visa application is rejected?
What are the usual reasons for getting your Serb visa denied?
Common reasons why your Serb visa application got rejected include:
- Lack of funds – you must be able to afford your trip Serbia and you must provide documents to show that you can.
- Proof of accommodation not provided – you must be able to show where you will be staying in Serbia and you can easily do this by providing a hotel reservation in Serbia.
- The visa officer thinks you will not return to your home country – you must make it clear that you intend to leave Serbia and return to your home country before the expiry of your visa. You can do this by providing documents that show you have ties where you live, such as an employment letter or proof that you own your home etc.
- No proof of residence – you must be able to prove that you can live in the country of your residence legally, so you must provide proof of residence.